My Mother's Day started early this year. Friday night, I got the arrival of a brand new Dyson!!! Yes, I know these things retail at $600 but they are worth every penny!!! I've had a refurb for several years now. It's been dropped down the stairs one two many times and duct tape only goes so far. I now own a new, never used Dyson. Wow!!! Dirt and dog hair doesn't stand a chance in my house!!!
Today, went for a pedicure. Every mom deserves on Mothers Day weekend! Came home to find Logan FINALLY organizing his Legos into the bins I made him back at Christmas!!!
Really, Mothers Day hasn't started, officially, and its already wonderful.
About to put the kiddos to bed and curl up with my Kindle!
Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing moms out there!!! May you have a wonderful day filled with love, hugs, and kisses!!
No comments:
Post a Comment